January 23, 2012

My Boys.....








this boy, my boy, I see him as a little boy, does not want to be called a boy but a man.......that's not going to happen not for another 10 year, or so on my watch anyways.... what to call him, well Lane, Lane is at an age where one minute he too cool to say the word "cool" and the next snuggling up to his beloved kitty Reno.....



















this boy, well he still is ok with being called a boy, that is as long as his friends are not present.   the weather has been so nasty here that I taught both boys to knit in less than an hour!  it did take some convincing and a history lesson about children having to knit their own socks (not just girls) before the invention of thee loom.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

make it stop!! the growing, growing, growing!!! I love them to pieces.